Evening Resident Assistant
Resident Assistant Job Opening
Saving Grace Maternity Home is a residential home for young women ages 18-25, who are pregnant and/or parenting and homeless. We have 4 rooms set up for mom and baby. We are a faith-based home, where sharing the love of Christ is most important.
The Resident Assistant is responsible for evening duties in the home, including enforcing general house rules. The Resident Assistant has an important role in encouraging a positive, nurturing, and welcoming home culture.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Must be female
• Must be 25 years and older
• Must pass a background check
• Must become CPR/First Aide Certified
• Must complete other training as deemed necessary
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must speak English
• Must have valid driver license
Job duties include, but not limited to overseeing young moms. Sunday-Thursday 5-10pm.